These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

Line 6 Digital Wireless IEM Systems.
by yagayaw on 2011-06-13 05:47:27

When is Line 6 going to release their Digital IEM Wireless System.  I ask because it's only a matter of time and I've been waiting for to long.  I am so sold on Line 6 Digital Wireless after using the Relay and XD Systems over these higher priced UHF competitors.  Come on Line 6, it seems we need to give you guys a nudge or two.

Re: Line 6 Digital Wireless IEM Systems.
by Rowbi on 2011-06-13 05:56:59

yeah some digital wireless in ear monitors would be sweet!

fingers crossed that it's on the roadmap, as I know a lot of people who would buy them, me included.

by yagayaw on 2012-08-22 05:27:19

Hmmm.....It's over a year since I inquired about a Line6 IEM System.  I want to upgrade my IEM system and believe that if Line6 comes through it will be awesome so I wait.....but it's been so long.

Line6 talk to us please, when, when, when.

by BigChas52 on 2012-08-22 09:18:24

Line 6 does not release futures info until a product is perceived to be close to ready for shipping.  Even then, it often takes several months from announcement to actual shipments.  Considering we've heard nothing from Line 6 regarding IEM's, it would be pretty safe to assume that there is nothing that will be released any time soon.  If you desperately need an IEM system in near future, you might want to look elsewhere.

. . . and BTW, I agree with you.  Based on the quality I've experienced with their digital wireless systems, an IEM system would be absolutely awesome!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.