These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Model packs with POD Farm computer license
by igor-gal on 2011-06-19 02:34:28

Recently I've bought a license of POD Farm for my PC computer-based license. I was planning to add some model packs for it (I don't need all of the models of the Platinum version). But when I looked at it in the online store I found out that I can't buy any modelpacks for my computer license. Why is it so? What's the way I can add model packs to my POD Farm as it is written in the manual?

RE: Model packs with POD Farm computer license
by Line6Tony on 2011-06-20 11:42:50

Unfortunately the only devices that can utilize the individual model packs are Line 6 devices. We do not know if this will change in the future.

Re: RE: Model packs with POD Farm computer license
by igor-gal on 2011-06-20 14:19:40

But shouldn't the end-user be warned about it in advance? There isn't any word about it in the manual - and there's a chapter about model packs aв making a computer license for them.

Ok, then another question - is there any possibility to upgrade from Standart to Platinum pack? Or is it planning in future?

RE: Model packs with POD Farm computer license
by Line6Tony on 2011-06-21 09:09:50

The POD Farm Standard 2.5 to POD Farm Platinum 2.5 upgrade is $199. It currently is not an option when choosing computer as your device (this will be corrected), so choose a Line 6 device and you will see it.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.