These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
the wha on foot controller is only making high pitch sounds, how do i fix
on 2011-06-20 13:08:33.6490
whah on my foot petal only makes a high pitch squel, what do i do to make it act correctly
RE: the wha on foot controller is only making high pitch sounds, how do i fix
on 2011-06-21 13:54:37.4560
Have you tried calibrating the FBV Express?
1) Hold D while powering on the FBV. Upon release, the pedal display will read “1”.
2) Press and hold the pedal toeswitch until the 7 segment display changes to “2”. This should occur instantly.
3) Set the heel to the heel (minimum) position, press the D button. The 7 segment display will change to “3”.
4) Set the toe position (maximum) and press the D button. The tuner LEDs above the 7 segment display will light.
5) Move the pedal and verify that the tuner LEDs sequentially turn off as the pedal moves to the minimum position, and refills when moved to the maximum position.
6) Press D to exit
Line 6 Customer Support
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.