These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

I do not understand how to configure each button to the effect that I want / Yo no entiendo como configurar cada boton con el efecto que yo quiera
by enricj on 2011-06-26 04:29:57

Can anyone explain or tell me where to find the button configuration of the pedal? I have the FBV Express MKII and a Spider Jam.
I have updated the software of both.
I installed Line 6 FBV control, but I do not understand the operation. Is it possible to configure the buttons without this software?

¿Alguien puede explicar o decirme donde encontrar la configuración de los botones del pedal ? Yo tengo el FBV Express MKII y un Spider JAM.
Ya he actualizado el software de ambos.
Me he instalado el Line 6 FBV Control, pero no entiendo el funcionamiento. ¿Es posible configurar los botones sin este software ?

If it can be in Spanish better, thanks.

Si puede ser en Español mejor, gracias.

Re: RE: I do not understand how to configure each button to the effect that I want / Yo no entiendo como configurar cada boton con el efecto que yo quiera
by Line6david on 2011-06-27 11:23:46

Hi,

You will not be able to change the functionality of the pedal with the amp when you are using them in standalone operation.

The pedal's functionality can only be changed when using it as a MIDI controller with a piece of software:

http://l6c.scdn.line6.net/data/l/0a0600721790c4aa190a1eb6c5/application/pdf/FBV%20Control%20Application%20Basic%20User%20Guide%20%28Rev%20B%29%20-%20Spanish.pdf

http://l6c.scdn.line6.net/data/l/0a0600726998490212ba88448/application/pdf/Spider%20Jam%20Advanced%20Guide%20%28Rev%20B%29%20-%20English.pdf

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: I do not understand how to configure each button to the effect that I want / Yo no entiendo como configurar cada boton con el efecto que yo quiera
by enricj on 2011-06-27 12:23:50

Hello, I have investigated further and from the amplifier if you can configure the buttons on the pedal. There are only looking in the manual of the amplifier and configure your own settings yourself or copy existing ones in the "user bank" according to the manual.

Hola, Yo he investigado más y desde el amplificador si puedes configurar los botones del pedal. Solo hay mirar en el manual del amplificador y configurar tu mismo tus propios ajustes o copiar los que ya existen en los "user bank" segun el manual.

Gracias igualmente.

regads.

RE: I do not understand how to configure each button to the effect that I want / Yo no entiendo como configurar cada boton con el efecto que yo quiera
by Line6Don on 2011-06-27 16:24:26

Hey enricj,

The FBV Express MKII acts as an extension of the controls of the Spider Jam. So the only to change the way the pedal works, is to reprogram the settings and presets on the amp itself. Just like you said, you can copy sound you like into the user banks so that they are easier to access with the controller.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.