These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

I just got the FBV Express MKI controller for my Spider Valve MKI HD but it doesn't work with it! I plug it into the amp, all the LEDs flash, but then there is no reaction. The RJ45 cable was used for a POD, it is really thin, is there any difference?
by berenykevinike on 2011-06-27 09:23:25

Hey Line 6!
I need your help. I just got the FBV Express MKI footcontroller for my Spider Valve 100 HD MKI head, but it doesn't work with it! I plug the pedalboard into the amp, all the LEDs flash, but then simply nothing, there is no reaction.
The RJ45 cable is kind of strange, not that thick as usually. It was used for a POD. Is there any difference between RJ cables for POD and amps?
Thanks for your help,
Vince

RE: I just got the FBV Express MKI controller for my Spider Valve MKI HD but it doesn't work with it! I plug it into the amp, all the LEDs flash, but then there is no reaction. The RJ45 cable was used for a POD, it is really thin, is there any difference?
by Line6david on 2011-06-28 15:58:47

Hi,

Try a different Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable and see if the pedal powers on. Make sure it is a standard Cat5/6 and not a crossover type cable.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.