These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

swicthing between war and vol
by samking222 on 2011-07-02 23:54:03

i cant work out how to swicth between war and vol in any of the pee sets even if i add the wah throu the menu still cant swicth to vol cant work out how to calabrate never i did as it siad turn off power turn on hold d press d press and hold foot swicth i cant work out what thay mean press and hold foot swicth i hold the pedal down and nothing ive tried evey botton cant work it  out thourt it was broken but tried on the deno model at the store same thing thay cant halp me useless with out wha and vol help

Re: swicthing between war and vol
by Octo777 on 2011-07-03 02:34:59

Eh....what device do you have?

by samking222 on 2011-07-03 17:58:51

pod hd 400

by Bruce_J on 2011-07-04 20:57:30

On my new HD 300, you have to push the pedal down firmly/sharply to activate the switch, not just hold it down.

by Octo777 on 2011-07-05 02:24:33

samking222 wrote:

i cant work out how to swicth between war and vol in any of the pee sets even if i add the wah throu the menu still cant swicth to vol cant work out how to calabrate never i did as it siad turn off power turn on hold d press d press and hold foot swicth i cant work out what thay mean press and hold foot swicth i hold the pedal down and nothing ive tried evey botton cant work it  out thourt it was broken but tried on the deno model at the store same thing thay cant halp me useless with out wha and vol help

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what exactly the problem you are having is.

Calibration is seperate process from simply adding the wah into your FX chain.

The following two videos explain how to Factory Reset your Pod and then subsequently calibrate the Expression pedal. (Remember and back up any presets before engaging the Factory Reset).

Also, be aware that the Toe Switches on the HD series are particularly tough when new and need working in. I reccommend enaging/disengaging the toe switch 20 or 30 times in a row to loosen it up so it will work like a regular wah pedal.

Try the above out and then let us know if your problems have been solved.

by samking222 on 2011-07-05 20:10:26

it was just me thanks for the help id just like to say let there be rock peace out

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.