These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 1 with ProTools LE
by ARockmez on 2011-07-03 14:30:03

Hello people:

I don't use this forum so often and sorry if my english isn't so good but i'll try to explain my problem:

I have a Pod X3 Live and a Mbox 2 mini, i use the Mbox 2 mini to run ProTools LE and i wanted to use Pod Farm through ProTools because i read it's posibble. I tried before running Pod Farm in Nuendo after being authorized by Monkey software and it was perfect, all things running OK. After that i tried to do the same thing in ProTools, electric guitar connected to IN 1 of Mbox 2 mini sounds OK in ProTools but when i look the insert list in my track Pod Farm doesn't appear and i read Pod Farm can run as RTA.

The second questions is about Pod X3 Live and Pod Farm....can i use the expression pedal (for example with a Wah model) of Pod Farm during recording sessions? to edit the wah style after recording.

Thank you so much for helping me

Re: Pod Farm 1 with ProTools LE
by ARockmez on 2011-07-03 16:31:08

I solved the problem so i tell my solution if you have the same trouble:

I installed windows in english but my folder's names are in spanish, so the pod farm installer created use the common file folder (english) to install thing, and protools is using the archivos comunes folder (spanish) so i decided to move the line 6 folder from common file folder to archivos comunes and then protools recognized pod farm and it's working properly

Greetings

RE: Pod Farm 1 with ProTools LE
by Line6Don on 2011-07-06 10:03:49

Hey ARockmez,

Glad to hear that you were able to sort this one out on your own, thank you very much for posting your results.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.