These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

DL4 wont power on
by derekcabral on 2011-07-10 21:44:51

I bought my DL4 from Guitar Center in November of 2009 and it worked fine until recently. It wont power on. I've been running it through a PX-2 power supply. I tried putting in the batteries that it came with and it's still not turning on. I've also tried the factory reset and still no luck. What can I do to fix it? Nearest service center is way too far for me to travel.

Re: DL4 wont power on
by Line6Tony on 2011-07-11 13:37:27

Sorry to see you have problems with your DL4. You'd want to try fresh batteries or another PX-2 if you can, maybe at Guitar Center. You can try a different AC power supply as well, as long as it's 9V and 2000mA. Testing these things will let you know if the power supply is faulty. If none of these things work, the DL4 needs repair. You may need to ship it to the nearest service center.

Also, please mark your opening post as a question if you want to get it to our support team. Otherwise, it will be left for the community to respond.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.