These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 Lounge

Why did you make the Forums worse?
by hollis1003 on 2011-07-20 12:42:27

I am very frustrated.  i love to come on the forums and read what others are saying, get ideas, and help the community.

It is very difficult to find where to even do that now.  I used to have to go through several pages just to find the "groups" aread, then find the group I wanted to go to.  Nobody uses the groups because it's so hard to find. 

Can you please have one common page that will go to the Support forums, the Line 6 Lounge, and the "Groups" area so that wherever I am at, I can just click one place instead of having to go to 4-5 pages just to see a different thread? 

I'm sorry I can't be more specific right now, but if I try to give you a "user experience" list of what is happening I will end up in East BFE.

Please make this forum easier to use.  Many of us LOVE it.  Does anyone else feel the same way or am I just going about this all wrong?

Re: Why did you make the Forums worse?
by TheRealZap on 2011-07-20 13:10:49

if you use this link: http://line6.com/support/index.jspa

youcan customize alot of different things... just look for the "personalize" link under the word community at the top left.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.