These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 2.51 and PH Record/Reason Problem
by Pandoron on 2011-07-27 06:30:08

Hi there,

The Pod Farm Platinum 2.50 (Software only license  - no iLok) Amps worked well within Record 1.5.1

After Upgrading to 2.51 all Amps disappeared and there's no chance to get them but to uninstall 2.51 and reinstall the 2.50. Also as participant of the Reason 6 beta the amps won't appear within the Line6-Plugin in Reason regardless which version of Pod Farm (2.50 or 2.51) is running. Thats a real strange behaviour and several searches on the internet didn't give me any answer. So I hope to get an answer from the line6 team what causes these behaviour or the Pod Farm/Record-Reason combination. I would appreciate a positive solution because I don't plan to get stuck on these versions to get them to work.

Re: Pod Farm 2.51 and PH Record/Reason Problem
by Pandoron on 2011-08-01 09:54:09

Does actually anyone from Line6-support read the questions? These are products which are paid for. So as user I can also expect at least some rudimentary support regarding problems with the software. Unfortunately it seems that the support works very slowly or sometimes not at all. I cannot use the software properly. I hope to get some answers soon in this case from anyone competent enough to solve the issue.

Re: Pod Farm 2.51 and PH Record/Reason Problem
by Pandoron on 2011-08-11 03:22:46

So still no support here? Thats sad, really sad to experience this nonexistant help in this forum

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.