These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD firmware update
by stanislavb on 2011-08-02 04:51:38

Does anybody know when will line6 release an update for POD HD firmware (1.4 or like that)?

What are their plans?

Very appreciate if support guys answer.

Re: POD HD firmware update
by Rowbi on 2011-08-02 05:34:52

line 6 don't talk about their future plans, or let people know when they will release updates.... except for in official press releases occasionally.

I know you said you would prefer an official support guy to answer, but if you search this forum, they have answered countless questions just like yours with the same information... i.e. they can't give you any information.

by tommasi on 2011-08-02 05:36:03

Line6 rarely discloses new plans for the release of upgrades; there are still a few pending acknowledged bugs which seem to suggest a new version will be released at some point, but the release usually comes out of the blue with no previous announcement. I'll be happy to be proved wrong, though!

by Pezza on 2011-08-02 05:51:20

Personally I'd rather see version 2.0

by TheRealZap on 2011-08-02 06:05:02

personally i'd rather they released updates of substance rather than simply releasing updates with pretty numbers....

i mean wtf does 2.0 mean?

what i'm getting at is what is it that you think needs fixed... because that'd be far more important than what number they slap onto said fixes....

by llemotivell on 2011-08-06 23:40:24

Hi

the new POD HD Pro will be release soon, maybe with a new firmware like de bean POD HD with de 1.3.

bye

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.