These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 Lounge

Any Known issues using this forum & Google Chrome now?
by LoonyBin-Fizzbin on 2011-08-05 12:37:00

I seem to be able to Log on/in to the Line 6 main site, but unable to log into the user discussion forums...But with IE both log-on´s work...
Chrome is the latest version..

Re: Any Known issues using this forum & Google Chrome now?
by Mr_Arkadin on 2011-08-05 14:24:11

Ah, so you're the person using it.

by Karl_Houseknecht on 2011-08-05 14:40:27

I use Chrome too.  No problems here.

by toneman2121 on 2011-08-05 22:49:30

i had porblems with IE for a little while. when i logged in, it showed that i was logged in at the top of the page and i could access my account information but at at the banner it showed i was still logged out. it said welcome, guest login

by Mr_Arkadin on 2011-08-06 04:30:33

Ugh, I avoid all that corporate stuff if I can. IE is awful as everyone's always trying to hack it. Get Mozilla instead.

by TheRealZap on 2011-08-06 07:30:17

actually... chrome is pretty much mozilla....

but yeah they are having issues with logins... not browser specifc because i've tried nearly all of them....

i have used different computers to get on because thats the only way it seems to work....

but i made them aware of the issue and they have replicated it and have a high priority on fixing it.

by toneman2121 on 2011-08-09 19:59:02

well, i've found that when deleting browser history, if i have preserve favorites web data selected, the login fails. de-selecting that option and clearing browser history allowed me to login. hmm?

by Triryche on 2011-08-11 16:40:25

this is the first time I have been able to post in a while.

After reading Toneman2121's post, I found that when I delete all my browsing data in IE, I still can  not post with IE but can with FF. I was able to reproduce this on 3 computers (I don't want to delete my FF data, too many prefernces I rely on).

Weird

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.