These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

out put problems with pod xt live please help!
by SagarG on 2011-08-08 04:35:04

i have an output problem, some days when i turn on my pod xt live it starts up fine and works fine like today, about 20 minutes in the guitar output goes completley and all i can hear is dirty high pitched feedback, i can sometimes just about hear the guitar when i play but the feedback is way too powerfull

after the feedback came on, i turned it on and off, and straight away the feedback comes again, some days it works some days it just stops, im sure its a minor output problem but im not sure because im really not used to this product yet, and this feedback problem isnt helping my chances to get used to it..

if someone may know the reason why please help!!

RE: out put problems with pod xt live please help!
by Line6david on 2011-08-08 16:27:27

Hi,

This is a strange issue. Have you tried reflashing the POD XT Live?

http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-3827

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: out put problems with pod xt live please help!
by Kneehow on 2011-08-10 09:54:36

This sounds like a possible intermittent hardware issue with the output board or related components.

If you try doing a re-flash on your PODxt Live and the issue still persists with the unit, the next step would be to have a service technician open the unit up and diagnose the issue at the hardware level.

In the UK, we have a Line 6 UK office that handles parts and servicing:

Line 6 UK/The POD

Clifton House

Butlers Leap

Rugby, Warwickshire

CV21 3RQ

+44 1788 566 566

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.