These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

Is it possible to set the "loop on" on both dual tone simultanously on Pod X3 live?
by Euripide on 2011-08-21 14:01:30

Is it possible to use "loop on" on both tones simultanously on Pod X3 live? It seems whenever I set one tone with the "loop on" it becomes inactive for the other tone... Is there a workaround to use an effects loop on both tones in a dual tone configuration?

Re: Is it possible to set the "loop on" on both dual tone simultanously on Pod X3 live?
by silverhead on 2011-08-21 18:22:19

No - the FX Loop on the X3 is available only on one Tone. It cannot be active on both Tones simultaneously. There is no workaround.

Re: Is it possible to set the "loop on" on both dual tone simultanously on Pod X3 live?
by Euripide on 2011-08-22 15:15:51

Thank You Silverhead: I imagine that even if the dual tone is turn off, there is no way to select tone1 to tone2 with the FX Loop active on both. So the only option would be to save let say save tone1 on bank 21 channel A with loop on & tone1 on bank 21 Channel B with loop on in order to be able to make a switch through tones with both effect loop active?

by silverhead on 2011-08-22 18:51:01

That's correct. What you describe should work (presuming that the Tone 1 you say you would use on 21B is the Tone 2 in the dual tone configuratiopn that you originally described).

RE: Is it possible to set the "loop on" on both dual tone simultanously on Pod X3 live?
by Line6Don on 2011-08-23 11:38:13

Hey Euripide,

I agree, that should work for you. Setting up 21A for Tone 1 and 21B for Tone 2 should allow you to switch between tone 1 and tone 2 with the FX loop active for each.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.