These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

How do you change what the 'Function 1' and 'Function 2' buttons do on the FBV Shortboard mk2?
by StePearce on 2011-08-23 07:38:21

I'm using a Line 6 FBV Shortboard mk2 with my Spider IV HD150 and I was wondering how you changed what the function buttons do on the controller, help?

RE: How do you change what the 'Function 1' and 'Function 2' buttons do on the FBV Shortboard mk2?
by Line6Don on 2011-08-24 16:59:34

Hey StePearce,

The buttons on the FBV series pedals are not reprogrammable when they are being used in combination with one of our amps. They act as a extension of the on board controls of the amp.

Function 1 controls the boost on your Spider IV HD150, and function 2 enables the quick loop of the Spider IV HD150.

Re: RE: How do you change what the 'Function 1' and 'Function 2' buttons do on the FBV Shortboard mk2?
by StePearce on 2011-08-25 11:04:39

Why do they call it function 1 and function 2 then? Why don't they just call them boost and loop?

Silly and misleading idea!

Re: RE: How do you change what the 'Function 1' and 'Function 2' buttons do on the FBV Shortboard mk2?
by TheRealZap on 2011-08-25 11:24:31

because the boards work with many different amps and pods....

and the "functions" can be different depending on what you are plugged into.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.