These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD300 Quick Question
by wwpauljd2 on 2011-09-08 10:41:19

Hi everyone, I recently got my HD300 and I'm still going through presets and basic things on the POD. I've looked through the manual but couldn't find the answer to my question. On the POD HD300, can you assign presets to a bank that you want? For example, if I have 4 presets that I want to use for a performance and I want them all to be in order (A B C D) but they're scattered all over the pod (one preset is in 12A bank, the other is in 04B, and so on). The question is how can I take those scattered presets and put them in banks 1 2 3 and 4 so that I can access them quickly on stage without having to dig through the whole pod using the Preset knob?

Hope you guys understand my question. Thank you all in advance!!!

Re: POD HD300 Quick Question
by silverhead on 2011-09-08 10:52:12

The best way to do this is using HD300 Edit. There is a window showing all presets and their locations. You can simply drag/drop presets to the desired location in the editor window. The use the SEND SELECTED function to load/save the new locations in your HD300 device.

You can use Line 6 Monkey to help you download and install HD300 Edit if you don't already have it.

Re: POD HD300 Quick Question
by wwpauljd2 on 2011-09-08 11:30:11

OH great! Thank you!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.