These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vetta

Registration History in Profile?
by mphipps on 2011-09-08 14:59:27

When I log into Line6.com and am in my profile,...

I want to see a history of my purchases. There is a choice for that. However, I have deleted a piece of gear about 3-4 years back. I want to find the serial number on that Vetta II combo I owned.

Does anyone know how I can contact Line6 via phone or other than this forum stuff? No one can go into deleted history but an agent with them. Thus, this forum thing isn't going to work. But I have to post something,... i've spent 20 minutes trying to find a CONTACT method other than this process. Plus it made me choose VETTA and not REGISTRATION issues just to post anything. REGISTRATION won't let me post anything like I am here.

If a Line6 representative is reading this,... please contact me via my on file eMail address. I basically used to have a Vetta II combo amp registered to me in my profile. I sold the amp. I had to delete my registration info on that combo so that new (2nd) owner could register it in his own profile. Now I want to be reminded what my serial number was for that specific VETTA II unit I owned. Your REGISTRATION HISTORY option does not reveal anything.

Eagerly awaiting a solution to this. Can you pull up my archive file about 4 years back and locate my serial number? I would GREATLY appreciate your assistance. If this was mistakenly posted in a wrong forum room, pardon me but it forced me to choose VETTA just to ask such a question. Ugggh. But feel free to relocate this question to a more appropriate forum room.

Respectfully,

MPhipps

RE: Registration History in Profile?
by Line6bakker on 2011-09-09 04:15:10

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6 support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.