These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
M13 Delay/Boost Update
on 2011-09-25 19:35:30
I don't know about anybody else on this forum, but I play a lot of U2 stuff. The unit is great and I love the effects but I do have some wishes for the next update.
1. More modulation speed and 3/4 less depth for modulated delays (analog and digital).
3. Digital Panned Delay w/Mod. (Dry on L) and (Just delay on R) and vice versa. This is possible with the stereo delay but it doesn't have any mod.
4. I get a crackling noise with the Boost Comp for some odd reason. Drive at 10%, output at 100%. I don't know if anybody else has had this issue.
5. Ability to move scences to other folders. (Folder 1, Bank A1 to Folder 3, Bank A3)
6. Ability to tune while looper playing and not loosing the track.
Thanks Line 6!
Re: M13 Delay/Boost Update
on 2011-10-08 18:06:59
I also wanted to ask for the ability to tune while looping. Good idea.
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.