These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Bad/No Sound with Pod Farm 2 (Using Ux2)
by DomWJ on 2011-09-27 07:31:49

Hey there!

Two weeks ago I bought the POD Studio UX2 but unfortunially wasn't able to find the time to use

it until now.

So, I installed/updated every software needed & licensed the product.

Of course, I didn't hesitate to us the UX2. But some sort of problem occured:

While using the POD farm 2 alone (w/o Ableton), although I get a signal, the sound

through my headphones is really bad. It's very quiet but noisy und 'crunches' all the time.

And using POD Farm 2 with Ableton, I don't even get any signal.

I'm new to all this recording stuff, but I understood that while plugged in,

the ux2 is my 'new' sound card. So of course my headphones are plugged into

the pod.

I also changed the drivers within Ableton as explained here:

http://line6.com/support/thread/48149

Stillno signal.

Thank you in advance

P.S. The cables I use are actually good ones. I use them all the times (also on stage) and never had any

problems with them.

P.P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

RE: Bad/No Sound with Pod Farm 2 (Using Ux2)
by Line6bakker on 2011-09-27 12:33:20

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6 support

Re: RE: Bad/No Sound with Pod Farm 2 (Using Ux2)
by Line6david on 2011-09-30 16:16:16

Hello,

It has been at least 48 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this support ticket. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Line 6 Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.