These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

E.T.A. of in-ear monitors?
by eFySOUND on 2011-10-01 10:24:09

needing to purchase Touring Ready IEM systems; but might be able to hold off a while, if there is some way of getting an official "yes" or "no" of whether Line6 will be introducing a system. Not looking for a particulars or specific release date, but have enjoyed and use the XD-v70 systems constantly.

If I could know if such a system is (or is not: would be a bummer) on the horizon, I would settle for less now and know the ultimate is on its way.

FWIW, am considering between the Mipro MI-808 true diversity and AKG IVM4 processing systems.

Re: E.T.A. of in-ear monitors?
by dboomer on 2011-10-02 12:44:18

Moving forward we expect to offer all kinds on new wireless products but until they are ready to go we just can't say. Sorry I can't help.  If you do move ahead with IEMs you need to understand the RF spectrum available in your area ... particularly the "safe channels".  Outside of those it will likely become very difficult to get solid performance from TV band devices because of new services that will soon be turning on.

Re: E.T.A. of in-ear monitors?
by eFySOUND on 2011-10-02 12:48:32

are there requests currently into Line6 for such a (2input) IEM system? If not, then I guess I have just cast my vote for such as one...

Re: RE: E.T.A. of in-ear monitors?
by Kneehow on 2011-10-06 09:30:00

An even more effective route would be to formally submit your feature suggestion directly to our Product Dev team here: http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/

This is the preferred way of tracking customer requests for new products, changes to the existing software behavior, etc. Thanks for your interest!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.