These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

True "Global" Tap Tempo in HD500?
by LazyLightning on 2011-10-03 19:38:57

I think I am missing something obvious (aside from my inability to adequtely search these forums... I never seem to find what I'm searching for, but that's another topic

So, I set a tempo via the tap button, let's say 100bpm. Now I switch do a different preset... And the tempo is no longer 100bpm. Is there some way to maintain that 100bpm across all my custom presets? And if I tap out 80bpm now, I would like to be able to switch between presets and have them all "synced" to 80bpm.

Seems silly to have to re-tap my tempo every time I change presets - I hope I am explaining this clearly!

I've played around with the various global/preset tempo settings, but cannot seem to achieve my goal. Is this a limitation of the HD500?

Re: True "Global" Tap Tempo in HD500?
by LazyLightning on 2011-10-03 19:47:26

Never mind, I see this is a known bug: http://line6.com/support/message/299520#299520

class="mcePaste" id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;">

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.