These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

What is the MIC Input Impedance of TonePort UX2 ?
by tizianodemaria on 2011-10-07 04:12:39

Having the TonePOrt UX2 and wanted to use it with Ribbon Mics, I wold like to know what is the input Impedance of the MIC INs please.

It's necesseray to understand if I need to buy Impedance Adapters or not, and I've not found this information anywhere on Line6 website.

Thank you very much

RE: What is the MIC Input Impedance of TonePort UX2 ?
by Line6bakker on 2011-10-07 07:59:07

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

Line6 support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.