These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Bass Podxt Live low output problem
by billadams on 2011-10-12 09:52:15

My bass podxt Live output is so low as to be almost inaudible. Output dial on back is set to maximum, and each preset now has volume set to maximum, with no relief. In order to hear the tone mods such as autowah, the string must be plucked ridiculously forcefully. Any suggestions?

Also, my last software upgrade was 2008. Which of the 20-odd upgrades since then are necessary? Are there any overlaps among the upgrades

Re: Bass Podxt Live low output problem
by TheRealZap on 2011-10-12 09:55:08

i answered your other thread...

just get the latest update... forget any of the others...

you do the latest and you will have ALL the updates...

not sure that it will fix your issue... but 100% worth doing.

Re: Bass Podxt Live low output problem
by Mr_Arkadin on 2011-10-12 10:58:14

Try calibrating the volume pedal to make sure you're hitting max volume when it is at the end of its range.

Also make sure your Pad switch isn't on.

Oh, and before updating the firmware do make a back-up of all your presets.

RE: Bass Podxt Live low output problem
by Line6Don on 2011-10-17 09:48:15

Hey billadams,

TheRealZap and Mr_Arkadin's answers above are correct. I would also suggest to try using a compressor in your preset to add some more clean gain to your signal.

If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to mark as 'Helpful' or 'Correct Answer' to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, to close out the thread as “answered” if your situation has been resolved.

Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.