These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Jut got Pod HD Desktop and Love it. Here's A vid I did for Breast Cancer Wareness Month Enjoy!
by Apologist on 2011-10-13 15:16:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_JhyIRisnU

Re: Jut got Pod HD Desktop and Love it. Here's A vid I did for Breast Cancer Wareness Month Enjoy!
by TheRealZap on 2011-10-13 16:34:23

impressive, i use to have the non FR hellraiser great instrument.

Re: Jut got Pod HD Desktop and Love it. Here's A vid I did for Breast Cancer Wareness Month Enjoy!
by pratikb on 2011-10-13 16:46:12

great vid...

by toneman2121 on 2011-10-13 17:19:01

very respectful rendition

by Apologist on 2011-10-14 19:15:04

Thanks  very much.

I like the C1FR but hate changing strings and the neck width isnt my fav but the frets are done very well and you can make a note sing even at the 24th fret lol.

by Apologist on 2011-10-14 19:16:31

Thanks,

I had a bad cold that weekend and was just starting to get over it when I recorded this ...some folks on custome tone has some very useable early VH tones.

by Apologist on 2011-10-14 19:18:50

Thanks ... I suppose I could have tried to do it over and over until I got it all just right but I felt like crap still and just wanted to get it done .. =).

Besides I know how I am ... if I dont just do it and finish I will keep nitpicking and want to fix this or that and I would never get it done ..lol.

by spaceatl on 2011-10-14 20:17:53

That was lovely...Sounds great!

I love the HD bean...I am using it all the time now...

by Apologist on 2011-10-15 06:33:23

Thanks  Space

Me too!!!

I have yet to find a speaker system it sounds bad on lol...

When the house is empty it seem to sound best when I plug into my entertainment center's 300w surround sound system and stand in center of room ...its like heaven ...cleans are chimey .. and the tube compressor actually seems to work right finally adding tons of sustain without hiss or noise ...

Plus I have the floor board and it is tons of fun using looper with all the cool reverb fx and soloing over it ...

I'm really really excited about this product ... have yet to try it live through my SVMKII HD100 in the loop but I bet it sounds killer through that as well.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.