These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Buying the Model packs for Pod xt pro or Pod farm?
by Matt_Foxx on 2011-10-13 17:38:30

Hi.

This is my first time posting so please excuse if I've posted this in the wrong section or anything. =]
I have recently bought a Pod Xt Pro for my rack in my home studio and haven't been getting the ideal guitar tone I was after. (A chunky yet crisp metal / metalcore tone) so I have been considering buying the model packs (Apperently they help alot), But I've also been looking at buying Pod farm as well.
My question is, if I buy Pod farm Platinum (Which claims to include the model packs) will the model pack licenses also work for my Pod xt Pro?
Or would I have to buy two sets of licenses? (Which I can't see making very much sense?)

Also just on a side note. If there is anyone out there who could give me any tips on getting a nice metal tone for production (Working in a home studio) out of the pod xt pro I'd be very thankful.
I know you can get good results from them..! I'm just still not sure how! :L

Thanks,

Foxx.

Re: Buying the Model packs for Pod xt pro or Pod farm?
by TheRealZap on 2011-10-13 17:42:34

i would buy pod farm standard and all the model packs...

that way you have the same thing as platinum and you can be sure that the models are available in both places....

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.