These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Computer Authorised but Pod Farm 2.5 says it's not!
by ewanmcghee on 2011-10-16 03:46:34

Hello there,

I downloaded Pod Farm 2.5 to trial it, then bought it and authorised my computer but Pod Farm reports that my computer isn't authorised/I don't have a licence. I've uninstalled, re-installed, authorised and deauthorised till I'm blue in the face and the problem isn't fixed. I looked in the Applications/Line 6 folder and all I have is a Drivers folder, a Licence Manager app and a POD Farm 2 app (6.5 MB). The installer said POD Farm would occupy something like 267MB of space.

I suspect something's wrong with the installation but what? I really want to use this product but I'll take my 300 dollars back if tech support can't resolve this for me.

Re: Computer Authorised but Pod Farm 2.5 says it's not!
by ewanmcghee on 2011-10-16 04:18:26

Sifted through all the questions here and found the solution! As follows:

-----------------------

Go to Macintosh HD>Computer Name>Library>Application Support>Line 6

Is the folder empty?

If so, Control or Right Click inside the folder and select Get Info

In the Dialogue Box select Sharing and Permissions and Make Sure the folder is set to Read and Write NOT Read Only.

Now Create a Folder Called Guitarport inside the Line6 Folder. Make sure that this folder is also set to Read and Write, NOT Read Only

Run License Manager and Unauthorize/Reauthorize your computer and Line 6 Device.

----------------

Re: Computer Authorised but Pod Farm 2.5 says it's not!
by dkieta on 2011-10-18 13:38:50

what if you do this and your folder isnt empty? and pod farm still says you need a license

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.