These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

Transférer un son de Pod farm 2 vers pod x3 live
by PACOTILLE on 2011-10-24 07:07:20

Comment transférer un son créé sur pod farm 2 vers le pod x3 live ???

Re: Transférer un son de Pod farm 2 vers pod x3 live
by silverhead on 2011-10-24 07:29:47

I am able to understand you question, but unfortunately I do not write well in French. I hope you are able to understand this response.

Tone files created in Pod Farm 2 are not directly transferrable to the X3 Live because of additional routing capabilities that are present in Pod Farm 2. If your Pod Farm 2 tone makes use of these capabilities, they cannot be replicated in the X3.

However, when you save a Pod Farm 2 tone file you have the option to save it as an X3-compatible file. By selecting this option Pod Farm 2 will strip any incompatibilities from the tone file and render it capable of being loaded directly into the X3. You must then use Gearbox in order to achieve the file transfer between your computer and the X3L.

Hope this helps.

RE: Transférer un son de Pod farm 2 vers pod x3 live
by laplayantonio on 2011-10-25 04:40:12

hello

as silver says, save the patch in Podfarm 2 selecting in the 'target' selector of the save dialogue the 'Pod X3' option

the incompatible features of the Tone will be modified accordingly

note stp, support en français a lieu dans http://fr.line6.com/company/contact/27/

line6antonio

by PACOTILLE on 2011-10-26 07:03:42

Bonjour,

merci pour votre réponse qui me permet de réaliser l'existance et l'utilité de GearBox !!!

Toujours en français (je ne saurai essayer moi-même d'écrire en anglais !), j'ai une autre question à poser...

Est-il envisageable (à partir de GearBox si possible) de lier l'activation (et la désativation) de deux effets différents sur chaque tone en mode dual tone (1 à droite et l'autre à gauche).

Par exemple :

j'ai deux sons différents. Le tone 1 est à gauche et le tone 2 à droite. Je soihaite appuyer, en live sur le bouton Stomp et ainsi activer simultanément l'effet programmé en tone 1 et celui programmé en tone 2.

Il en est de même pour les boutons Mod et Delay ainsi que pour la fonction Wah (Tweak).

J'espère que mon souhait est réalisable.

Merci d'avance,

YP pour PACOTILLE

by silverhead on 2011-10-26 08:15:24

No, unfortunately it is not possible to activate the same FX (e.g. STOMP) on both Tone 1 and Tone 2 simultaneously using a single tap on the footswitch. Each footswitch only applies to the currently selected Tone - it does not affect both tones at the same time.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.