These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Lofi echo modeler in Pod Farm?
by studioj on 2011-10-29 17:15:19

Hello-

Is the lofi delay model that was in your Echo Farm TDM plugin included in the Pod Farm software?  I miss this one particular sound dearly as I no longer use TDM in my setup and was excited to read that some of the models from Echo Farm are in your newer Pod Farm set of plugins.  Thanks for any info-

Judson

Re: RE: Lofi echo modeler in Pod Farm?
by Kneehow on 2011-10-31 15:44:40

There's a "Lo Rez" Delay effect in POD Farm. You can change the bitrate from 12-Bit down to 4-Bit.

Does that sound like the old effect model you were using with DigiDesign's Echo Farm TDM Plug-In?

by studioj on 2011-11-01 05:36:24

Yes i believe thats the one!  Thanks much!

by studioj on 2011-11-01 10:56:36

I just purchased and installed Pod Farm (latest version) and I can not find this effect in there.  Where should I be looking?  Thanks-

by studioj on 2011-11-03 12:37:35

bump

Re: Lofi echo modeler in Pod Farm?
by Line6david on 2011-11-04 15:36:04

Hi,

Low Rez Delay is part of POD 2.5 Farm Platinum, the upgrade is available here:

http://line6.com/store/item/191

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

RE: Lofi echo modeler in Pod Farm?
by Line6Don on 2011-11-09 11:38:54

Hey studioj,

The Low Rez delay is part of the FX Junkie Model pack that can be added onto the POD Farm standard license. More info about it can be found at the link below:

http://line6.com/modelPacks/fx.html

The FX Junkie model pack, can be purchased from our online store:

http://line6.com/store/

by studioj on 2011-11-09 11:50:40

I can't seem to figure out how to use your online store.  If I select "computer" or "ilok" as my available hardware, it tells me nothing is available to buy for those under the model packs.  But it does say that the FX junkie is compatible with pod farm.  Spending money has never been so difficult!      Can you please tell me how to purchase this model pack?  I must be missing some really simple step. 

Thanks.

by greely on 2011-11-10 10:23:07

On a similar topic....

I just tried Pod Farm 2 (2.5 said it would not install on my PPC Mac G5)

After comparing Echo Farm TDM in Pro Tools 8 to Pod Farm 2 delays, some are very similar, but some of my favorites are missing. Can anyone tell me is these exisit in Pod Farm 2.5, or if Line6 are planning on adding these?

Maestro® EP-1 Tube Echoplex

Maestro® EP-3 Echoplex

Electro-Harmonix® Deluxe Memory Man

(I've posted this question in a thread I started earlier without any response)

Reason being, that the TDM versions will be dead using Pro Tools HDX format, as there was never a RTAS version of Echo Farm made (& Amp Farm), & Avid/Digidesign are not planning to convert it to AAX format as far as I know.

http://line6.com/support/message/323329#323329

Thanks

by Triryche on 2011-11-10 13:28:49

Judson,

Model packs are only available for specific Line6 hardware.

(di, gx, xt, ux and KB37 series)

POD Farm 2.5 for the computer or i-Lok only has 2 flavors, Standard and Platinum.

POD Farm 2.5 Platinum contains all the models that are currently available for the POD Farm 2.5 plug-in.

This is equivalent to a Line6 hardware device with all the model packs.

by Line6Tony on 2011-11-14 13:56:13

Hello. It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.