These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Issues using POD Farm in Reaper
by honorguard57 on 2011-11-01 11:49:51

Everytime I try to use POD Farm as a VST on a track in Reaper it will load the GUI and give me the message that "no authorized device is connected..." and it mutes the track. It works fine as a stand alone. I am at a loss. I am using a KB37 running into a working USB on my PC (which is running vista), I have the newest version of Reaper and I can get other VST's (such as amplitube) to work. I would really like to use POD Farm so that I can utilize some of the amps in the metal shop upgrade. Help please.

Re: Issues using POD Farm in Reaper
by Triryche on 2011-11-01 12:35:19

Have you run the License Manager to authorize your KB37 and/or computer?

It is included on the newest version of the Monkey or as a separate download.

But I would run the newest Monkey to ensure you have green ticks for your drivers/firmware first.

http://line6.com/software/

Re: Issues using POD Farm in Reaper
by TheRealZap on 2011-11-01 12:52:34

if your kb37 has a redface and is a toneport version then the plugin is not included you will need to pay for a license....

if its a blackface "pod studio" version... then the plugin IS included and you may have a different issue

RE: Issues using POD Farm in Reaper
by Line6Hugo on 2011-11-03 12:57:02

Zap was correct. The red-faced Toneport KB37 does not come with the POD Farm plug-in license which is why you can use it in standalone mode, but not as a plug-in. You would need to purchase the POD Farm 2.5 plug-in to use this functionality.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.