These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: BackTrack / MIDI Mobilizer

Need help with my Line 6 backtrack please :)
by pyrothunder on 2011-11-03 04:44:04

Hi line 6 community,

My Line 6 backtrack is fast running out of memory and although i've taken everything i've ever recorded off of it it still says it has less than 100MB left and the purple light still blinks twice.

I have tried both resetting it using a paperclip in the hole on the side and reinstalling the flash memory but all to no avail

What should I do to fix this now?

Any help would be much appreciated

Yours faithfully

Pyrothunder

Re: Need help with my Line 6 backtrack please :)
by Rowbi on 2011-11-03 04:52:29

I just had a read of the Backtrack manual, and it says that marked files are stored in another folder.  have you had a look at those files too to make sure that's not the issue, as it also says the marked files can't be deleted from the Backtrack itself... so to me that would also include when you do a hard reset.  to get to the marked files you need to hook up to your computer.

I hope this helps

Rowbi

by TheRealZap on 2011-11-03 06:17:42

i'm going to guess you are a mac user?

if thats the case... you need to empty the trash when the backtrack is connected...

because apple just moves them to a trash folder on the backtrack until you do so...

meaning they aren't really deleted at all.

by AllroyPA on 2012-04-23 16:46:33

So, would'nt the memory on the unit eventually fill up is you could'nt delete 'marked files' ?

by AllroyPA on 2012-04-24 03:58:57

No, I am a Windows 7 user and I just received my BT w/ mic the other day...

by TheRealZap on 2012-04-24 05:04:47

marked files are kept in a different folder, they can be deleted.

by TheRealZap on 2012-04-24 05:05:58

i'm not sure what your issue has to do with the issue here that was resolved last november...

but if you provide some details we can possibly help you....

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.