These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Installing Metal Shop Model Pack for POD Farm
by grantbeaudry on 2011-11-05 23:03:07

I recently just bought POD Farm and the main reason i bought it is to get the bomber uber tone and i know that pod farm doesnt come with the uber and bomber tones, so i bought the metal shop pack for $24.99. When i open up Line 6 Linsense Manager the metal shop pack is there but when i click on it , it does nothing. I went into pod farm and clicked on the bomber uber and it says "This model is not authorized for use with the connected device. Use the model menue above to select a replacemnet model". Im using the pod studio UX1 and running pod farm on a 2010 Imac. It says that my UX1 is authorized. I need help accessing my "metal Shop" model pack on Pod Farm asap.

Thanks, Grant

Re: Installing Metal Shop Model Pack for POD Farm
by BigChas52 on 2011-11-06 06:18:01

When you click on your UX1 under "Devices" in the License Manager, what do you see there?

by grantbeaudry on 2011-11-06 10:56:34

I took a screen shot of the screen, this is what it looks like:line6mnager.jpg

by BigChas52 on 2011-11-06 14:59:05

Looks OK to me.  This is probably left for the Line 6 guys.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.

RE: Installing Metal Shop Model Pack for POD Farm
by Line6Hugo on 2011-11-09 08:42:01

This problem was resolved over the phone by first updating to latest POD Farm 2.51, drivers, and license manger. Then, had to change the permissions in the following location on his Mac hard drive to Read & Write:

HD/Users/Username/Library/Application Support/Line 6

Then, used license manager to de-authorize, and authorize a couple of times.

I was properly authorized after this.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.