These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

FBV mkII not recognized
by cottrellal on 2011-11-08 16:18:11

My Spider valve mkII doesn't recognize the pedal or visa versa. The only foot control i have is the volume pedal, not one of the other buttons works to control my amp. Suggestions?

Re: FBV mkII not recognized
by fflbrgst on 2011-11-09 05:46:49

Have you calibrated the FBV?  Have you updated the firmware by connecting to Line 6 (USB cable to computer, and Monkey)?

RE: FBV mkII not recognized
by Line6Don on 2011-11-11 10:06:14

Hey cottrellal,

The first step would be to connect the FBV pedal to your computer's USB port and run the latest version of Line 6 Monkey to update the firmware on the pedal. Once that is completed I would suggest that you try the pedal again to see if the other controls are working, if not replace the CAT5 Ethernet cable and try again. If it still does not work the connections on either the FBV or the Spider Valve MKII could be damaged. If so, I would suggest that you have a local Line 6 Service Center assess and repair the gear for you. To locate a Service Center in your area, follow the link below:

http://line6.com/service_centers/

RE: FBV mkII not recognized
by Line6Don on 2011-11-15 16:16:18

Hey cottrellal,

It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly.

Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.