These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

iLok Question
by velouria08 on 2011-11-10 12:59:06

Hi,

I currently use a Line 6 Toneport KB37 with Pod Farm, and I also have an iLok that I got when I purchased Pro Tools... I use Pod Farm live and at the moment I have to bring my KB37 with me to gigs as my authorised device so I can use the Pod Farm plugin in Ableton.. However this is very awkward as the KB37 is so big to carry around when I'm travelling... I would much rather bring my much smaller M-Audio soundcard with me, but then I can't use Pod Farm. So my question is this..

Firstly, can I add my Pod Farm plugin licence to the iLok that I got with Pro Tools??... and secondly, if I can do this how do I go about doing it???

Thanks,

Re: iLok Question
by TheRealZap on 2011-11-10 13:02:15

you can add it... but not free... sorry but the pod farm license is permanently tied to the device....

you basically have to buy an ilok license if thats what you want.

by velouria08 on 2011-11-11 04:35:21

Ok. So do I just buy the Pod Farm download and get the licence??.. Also is there a limit to the amount of licences I can add to an iLok??

by BigChas52 on 2011-11-11 05:11:44

Original iLok can hold 118 licenses.  2nd generation iLok can hold 500 licenses.

Buy the iLok version of POD Farm, and you will receive instructions regarding loading it on your iLok key.  You will need to install POD Farm 2, and make sure that you install the iLok version (it is an installation choice)  http://line6.com/software

by velouria08 on 2011-11-11 07:35:10

Thanks man : )

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.