These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

BIG THANKS to Rich Renken!
by guitar4u on 2011-11-10 22:36:43

I had some issues with my JTV (going back and forth) but thanks to Rich Renken's help, I'm all sorted now. This guy's level of service is above and beyond my experience with nearly every other company (musical or otherwise). Line 6 is truly blessed to have this guy as their "customer advocate" as if it weren't for him, I would have given up on both, the guitar and the company itself. Thanks for the support Rich!

Re: BIG THANKS to Rich Renken!
by Rowbi on 2011-11-11 00:52:03

Rich sure is a super cool cat (to use his own phrase)... I've been lucky enough to meet him in person twice, he certainly is an asset to Line 6, and goes over and above what he has to do.  Top guy

Rowbi

by TheRealZap on 2011-11-11 04:00:03

indeed Rich Rules... in fact all the line6 guys i've ever met were top notch.

by Nick_Mattocks on 2011-11-13 04:57:26

+100% to what my two L6 Expert User associates say.  I've met Rich twice too and one of those times was with Rowbi.  He does indeed go above and beyond.   A super cool cat and a good Top guy for sure.

I'm glad he helped you get your problems sorted with your guitar.  Hopefully you are as stoked with your guitar as I am with mine.  I've got a JTV-59 and a JTV-89.  I had one or two minor issues with the switch on my 59 but that's working now.  The 89 has been 100% trouble free

Line 6 has a lot of very good guys working for them, so let's not forget them even if they aren't necessarily in the public eye

Nick

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.