These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Recording Quickloop using the FBV mkII Shortboard
by kewlbrew on 2011-11-13 08:55:17

Hi

Im not sure how I can access the record function of my Spider Jam with the FBV shortboard.  I read somewhere that function 2 will work but that button doesnt do anything on my fbv

Any help is appreciated

Kendall

Re: Recording Quickloop using the FBV mkII Shortboard
by daydreamin7677 on 2011-11-13 09:06:56

Close, it's the function 1 button. Here's how I do it, could be other ways but this is what I have figured out. First on the amp itself push the play button then immediately push stop. This brings up the screen with song, drum, recording, and SD across the top. Second I push the right arrow twice to highlight the recording tab. Now I'm done with the amplifier part. On my MKII FBV Shortboard I then press the Function 1 button. You'll notice when you do this that the chanell selected will no longer be lit up. Once you've done this you simply push the A button on the board to start recording, press it again at the end of your loop and it will continue to play until you push the B button. From this point the B button becomes the Play/Stop button, if you would like to overdub your loop you have to push the A button again. The C button, when held down will allow you to clear the track you've just recorded and the D button makes things play at half tempo, hope this helps

by kewlbrew on 2011-11-13 16:04:07

works perfect!  thanks

by daydreamin7677 on 2011-11-14 16:53:08

No problem

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.