These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider I / II / III

Its the pre-amp out and the power amp in the effect loop of the spider valve hd 100???
by Greyforce on 2011-11-14 15:21:40

Its the pre-amp out and the power amp in the effect loop of the spider valve hd 100???...

I want to connect my electro harmonyx worm to the spider valve hd 100, i think that it´s possible using the pre-amp out like a SEND and returning by the power amp in, but i don´t know how works exactly. Another question is if i can use the FBV Express like a expression pedal of the WORM, the main problem is if i can connect at the same time the wirefire to the amplifier and to the jack 1/4" of the worm (in despite of this, it´s possible to use the wah pedal in auto mode).

Thank´s a lot!!!!

RE: Its the pre-amp out and the power amp in the effect loop of the spider valve hd 100???
by Line6Hugo on 2011-11-15 16:25:38

The Preamp out (send) and the Power amp in (return) of the Spider Valve IS an effects loop that you can use with your Worm pedal.

The FBV express will ONLY control the Line 6 hardware it is connected to.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: Its the pre-amp out and the power amp in the effect loop of the spider valve hd 100???
by Greyforce on 2011-11-17 15:51:51

Thanks a lot!!!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.