These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

UI Proposition for HD Edit FX rack
by hansvaneven on 2011-11-24 02:42:35

Hi guys,

not sure if this would work but I have two propositions for the HD Edit software I'd like to share :

1. Make it like the current POD Farm software, you just visualise the selected component, so you have much more room, no need for a rack like we have now

OR

2. Make the racks vertically scrollable and a little higher like in attached image , this way you can even fit the most complex FX ....

HD EDIT.jpg

Just an idea

Cheers,

Hans

www.hansvaneven.net

Re: UI Proposition for HD Edit FX rack
by Sean_Clarke on 2011-11-24 03:11:44

Nice Graphic EQ

I'm all in! A 'rack' like that looks great.

by matisq on 2011-11-24 03:21:33

You should definitly work as a GUI Project Manager in Line 6

I agree this looks great!

by hansvaneven on 2011-11-24 03:32:11

Thanks guys, but I'm doing part time GUI designs so This is just a quick edit with some tools lying around to give the idea ...

by lowyaw on 2011-11-24 04:06:12

me approves!!111

by hansvaneven on 2011-11-25 01:07:08

Thanks, send it also via feedback link so hopefully L6 will see it ...

Hans

www.hansvaneven.net

by eenymason on 2011-11-25 01:58:09

I gotta say that Pod HD Edit looks like it was put together as an afterthought and all the allocated resources had been spent on R&D on the Pod itself, so the software received next to no effort. With all the great interfaces out there in virtual music production and creation land, you'd think Line 6 would have tried harder with HD Edit. We can only hope something is done to make it what it could have been in the first place. Heads up to hansvaneven - Line 6 needs you!

PS the individual effect edit areas could be re-sizable also - eg it would make for more accurate tweaking on an EQ as pictured above.

Maybe users need to give more feedback on this - what would make it better for you?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.