These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Lowdown

Racking the LowDown 750?
by nickw133 on 2011-11-26 01:40:33

So I have the LowDown 750watt bass head and I want to buy a roadcase for it, one that's designed for rackmountable gear.

I know the product page says it takes up 3 rack spaces but I just want to be sure before I buy a case that it doesn't take up slightly more than 3, i.e. I want to make sure that if I buy a case that fits 3 standard rack spaces, that the head isn't too big by a few centimeters.

So I'm really just asking for anyone who has racked this head before, does it fit perfectly into 3 rack spaces, or will I need 4?

Also just one other question, probably a stupid one but I guess I'll ask anyway. The head is compatible with the FBV Express, but all I can find anywhere is the FBV Express MKII, is the MKII still compatible with this head?

Thanks

RE: Racking the LowDown 750?
by Line6david on 2011-11-28 14:11:40

Hi,

The Lowdown 750 Head will fit in any standard sized 3 Space rack.

It is compatible with the FBV Express MKII.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: Racking the LowDown 750?
by kingkeld on 2012-07-31 01:43:36

I have mine mounted in a 3-rack. It has a tiny bit of space above and below, which I suppose is good for letting it breathe. It works fine and looks awesoem.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.