These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

Setting up FBV Express MkII to Control POD Farm 2.5 FAIL!!! HELP :(
by januelyee on 2011-11-26 15:37:05

Hi all,

Just today I bought FBV Express MkII in order for me to control setlists and tones for my POD Farm 2.5 standalone in Windows 7.  I am getting really pissed-off with setting it up given that I followed instructions clearly shown on the manuals.  I also downloaded the FBV preset file "POD Farm2-Express.fbv" and still nothing happened.  What on earth is wrong? The pedal is not responding at all except for the calibration (of the pedal) and "MIDI Learn" function of POD farm 2.5.  I am also upset with the manuals because they are getting everything mixed up there.  Especially POD Farm 2.5 Plugin features and POD Farm 2.5 standalone features.  It's just frustrating because I spent almost $100 for this and only to see it fail to work   Your help and advises are very much appreciated.

Re: Setting up FBV Express MkII to Control POD Farm 2.5 FAIL!!! HELP :(
by Line6Don on 2011-11-30 17:13:37

Hey januelyee,

I would suggest to follow along with our video tutorial for using an FBV controller with POD Farm 2 at the link below:

http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-2381

If you are trying to use POD Farm 2 withing a DAW, there are instructions for how to control POD Farm 2 via a external MIDI for most of the common DAW's available in the POD Farm 2 Recording Setup Guide at the link below:

http://l6c.scdn.line6.net/data/l/0a060b4d107324bb4d4ed34d94/application/pdf/POD%20Farm%202%20Recording%20Setup%20Guide%20%20(Rev%20A)%20-%20English.pdf

Re: Setting up FBV Express MkII to Control POD Farm 2.5 FAIL!!! HELP :(
by Line6david on 2011-12-02 16:10:35

Hello,

It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this support ticket. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Line 6 Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.