These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Editing presets with Spider IV Edit on a Spider IV 75W
by firemanjerry on 2011-11-29 08:49:17

Okay, I looked through the discussions and didn't see this question and couldn't find any info in the help file in Spider IV Edit (hereafter referred to as SP4E)  After having my SP4 75w for about a year, I finally got around to updating the flash, getting the fx infusion v2.0,  updating my shortboard and starting fiddling with the effects on my sp4 75w using sp4e.  When it comes up it shows the 16 banks of user presets that I can tinker with.  My question is; can I also somehow access all the other settings in the sp4 75w ie: songs, fun, etc and tweak them and re-save in one of the 16 user banks?  I know I can't save the tweaked settings in the preset locations only in the user bank locations.  Basically is there a way to "find" the preset settings I want to tweak using sp4e or do I have to manually dial them in using the sp4 75w panel?  sorry for the noob question but haven't had a lot of time to tinker with the amp and am starting to get a lot of gigs and have been using my SpiderJam which I want to bring home for practice and put the sp4 75w into service as my gig amp.  Thanks for your help. 

Re: Editing presets with Spider IV Edit on a Spider IV 75W
by firemanjerry on 2011-11-29 12:00:06

Never mind just found the FAQS and it answered the question I have to load them into one of the user banks before sp4e will "see" them.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.