These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

Missing the tremolo screw on new JTV-69
by hobbes40 on 2011-11-29 16:20:32

Hello. I am trying to find out how to get the missing screw to hold on the tremolo arm for this guitar. I bought the guitar new from Line6 in October and it shipped without the screw. If there is a link online somewhere to opening a service ticket with Line6 can someone point me? I've been all over the site and can't seem to find a link to Service Tickets.

thanks

Re: Missing the tremolo screw on new JTV-69
by Line6Tony on 2011-12-05 11:18:19

Hi. Sorry to see this happen. I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a short cut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

With us talking via the ticket, I will mark this thread answered.

by hobbes40 on 2011-12-15 03:00:28

Problem solved! Thanks for sending out the screws!

by johnmcchavs on 2012-05-26 02:19:17

Mine is missing too since I bought it. I first thought that I had not the correct allen wrench, then I discovered there was no screw ! Should I create a ticket?

by davidb7170 on 2012-05-26 10:27:56

Since this thread is marked as answered last December, no one from L6 will see it -- yes, create a ticket with them directly. It's the best way.

Dave

by johnmcchavs on 2012-05-26 11:28:55

Thanks Dave. I just did it

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.