These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Why is POD Farm 2.5 stuck in trial mode, even after being licensed to run on my computer?
by Mm1066 on 2011-11-29 16:57:03

I recently paid for POD Farm 2 along with some model packs, but after installing it the amp models are stuck to the three amps that you get in trial mode. Surely I'm not in trial mode as I bought the license to use the software. When I applied the plugin to the track no license or trial screen was displayed, so I can only assume that this is what I paid for, which I think is pretty unfair. I searched on previous threads and found that other users had the same problem back in June, to which one of the staff told them that the issue was known and a fix was coming in PF 2.5.1. I also read the steps provided on here http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-2304and followed them through, but there wasn't any change and I still have only three amps to play with on the software.

Please help me with this. I use an X3 with an Apple Macbook (2011) on Logic Pro 9.

Re: Why is POD Farm 2.5 stuck in trial mode, even after being licensed to run on my computer?
by Mm1066 on 2011-11-29 17:05:30

My previous thread has had replies without my knowledge... so consider this threads question void.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.