These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vetta

VETTA "Re-amping" application : create patches using CUBASE & SPDIF in/outs ?
by Syllex on 2011-12-01 14:02:39

Hello,

I’d like to use the SPDIF in/out of my Vetta to create patches as Nathan Shane (Vettaville.com) proposes in his « Re-amping application » page (record a lick, play it back and then tweak) . But I don’t know how to do it with my Cubase SX3 and my sound card with SPDIF in/out. Maybe by chance someone could help me !

Thank you !

Re: VETTA "Re-amping" application : create patches using CUBASE & SPDIF in/outs ?
by Line6Don on 2011-12-06 10:36:56

Hey Syllex,

I am not familiar with Nathan Shane's way of creating patches on a Vetta. However it sounds as though the process is to hook up the Vetta;'s SPDIF  output to your a audio interface's SPDIF input. Then use your DAW to record a guitar part, then send it back out from your audio interface's SPDIF output to the Vetta's SPDIF input for playback and tweaking. For specifics on how to configure this within Cubase, refer to our Cubase user manual section on configuring and routing your inputs and outputs.

RE: VETTA "Re-amping" application : create patches using CUBASE & SPDIF in/outs ?
by Line6Don on 2011-12-09 16:42:38

Hey Syllex,

This thread is being closed due to lack of response within 72 hours, since there was no closure to your issue, we’ll open a ticket for you to post to if you have trouble down the line.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a short cut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.