These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

Cannot gift licenses that came from special offer????
by beebea on 2011-12-02 23:18:59

I sold my POD xt Pro, and want to transfer the linceses to the new owner, but when I try to gift them I get this error message:

ERROR: You cannot gift licenses that came from a special offer. Please contact Customer Service for assistance. ( Error: 10500)

How do I transfer the licenses?  thank you

Re: Cannot gift licenses that came from special offer????
by Kneehow on 2011-12-06 11:19:12

The "Ultimate Model Pack" that you purchased should be able to be gifted to another account, if desired. You're probably referring to the "free" POD Farm license that was dropped into your account. That one was a special offer only to your account that is non-transferrable, unfortunately.

The new prospective owner should purchase a POD Farm 2.5 (Standard) license, if they wish to use the POD Farm 2.51 Plug-In.

by beebea on 2011-12-06 22:21:34

Hi, this is with regards to the "Ultimate Model Pack" actually...when I try to gift it, it pops up the error message:

ERROR: You cannot gift licenses that came from a special offer. Please contact Customer Service for assistance. ( Error: 10500)

Is there something special that I need to do first?

by beebea on 2011-12-07 13:04:38

I tried deauthorzing the POD, but I am still unable to gift Ultimate Model Pack.  The ultimate model pack is no longer authrized on my POD, so I dont understand why I cannot gift it.

by BigChas52 on 2011-12-07 13:27:24

Hmmm . . . Even though you paid for it, the "Ultimate Model Pack" was a special discounted offer at the time.  I wonder if it is still flagged in the Line 6 data base as such . . .

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.