These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 2.5 Empty
by germeiinz on 2011-12-12 20:26:54

Hi, i'm from Mexico and i have a Line 6 PodStudio UX1. The problem starts when i installed Pod Farm 2.5. I don't know why happens, but i can't use the amps and everything more of the program. The Only Amps and Cabs that i can use are these:

Guitar Amps

-Blackface Lux

-Brit J800

-Power Amp

Bass Amps

-Eighties

-Flip Top

Cabs

-BlackfaceLux and BritJ800, Bass: FlipTop and SilverCone

Distortion

-Fuzz Face

-Screamer

Dynamics

-Compressors

etc. things do not go beyond 4 per section

I had PodFarm 1 and I hadmore than theseamps,had atleast 20, also in the other sections.

Can anyone explain what is happening with Pod Farm 2.5? I do not know it, but I would liketo have as Criminal amps and the other amps that come with the program. If they are missing something for me installer, please let me know

Thank you very much.

PD. On some presets, it appears a message like "This model is not authorized for use with the connected device. Use the model menu aboveto select a replacement model. I don't know why say this.

Re: Pod Farm 2.5 Empty
by Triryche on 2011-12-13 08:34:00

You need to repost this and mark it as a question to get the attention of Line6.

In the meantime, have you run the License Manager to authorize your UX?

Also, the UX1 does not come with all the models, there are expansion packs available.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.