These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

The Eagle has landed!!
by cgtrox on 2011-12-14 20:14:01

I know, I know, I'm kinda way late to the party but I just got my POD HD bean last week and I have to say, it rocks!! I just started learning my way around it as the last bean I had was a PODxt, I skipped the whole X3 trip. I talk with Pete (spaceatl) on the phone all the time and he helped a lot with some pointers. I have just barely scratched the surface of it but am extremely impressed. The sound is awesome! The presets, like always, were lacking what I wanted to hear. So, I have started rolling one up right off the tray, so to speak, LOL! Pete hit me with that one, hilarious! The possibilities are endless on this thing. Plus, with the M-series effects I may just plug into my SV MK1 for live shows now! I love the way the thing reacts just like an old school amp/stomps rig. I dialed up the Hiwatt 100 as I used to play one back in the 80's with an MXR Distortion + and an MXR Stereo Chorus, that was it, that was my rig back then. So, I set one up like that and it sounded pretty darn close if not spot on! I am very happy with it and will be recording some new stuff soon and posting it here. Kepp ya posted!

cgtrox

Re: The Eagle has landed!!
by TheRealZap on 2011-12-14 20:26:10

make sure you read the manual.. lots of good info in there.

its got pictures and everything!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.