These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm Protools plugs are dry ! HELP i'm going to be crazy
by borisbeziat on 2011-12-16 04:00:32

My win7 x64 is up to date, everything is ok with my "toneport di gold",

every plug i open in protools see the DI and all the packs but the sound is dry,

the pod farm 2.5 standalone is working fine.

I try to fix this problem since monday.......!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Why can't i refund to ilok version ? The tone port di gold was at a upper price than the ilok version when i baught it, and of course the ilok was not existing at this time.

Thank you.

Re: Pod Farm Protools plugs are dry ! HELP i'm going to be crazy
by borisbeziat on 2011-12-16 09:17:49

Line6 support, i need a ticket !

by borisbeziat on 2011-12-16 09:52:25

Some are working.... but not all the authorised packs i have in the di gold, just 2 or 3 reverbs for exemple.

I need a ticket !

by borisbeziat on 2011-12-16 10:24:50

I think i need a ticket

by borisbeziat on 2011-12-16 14:45:23

i need a ticket !

thank you

by Line6david on 2011-12-20 16:53:02

Hi,

Completely uninstall POD Farm 2.50, then, download and install POD Farm 2.51 from the Line 6 downloads page.

An error message pops up at startup with the following:  Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged.  It also lists the POD Farm 2 and POD Farm Elements plug-ins below the message.

This is a Windows-based problem and seems to be an issue if Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is not updated or installed properly on the computer system. Using Windows Update to install/update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable so that POD Farm 2.5 can have access to the libraries it needs to run correctly usually fixes the problem.

If you are using a Custom Plug-in folder location for your DAW, make sure to delete the old POD Farm 2 and POD Farm Elements plug-in files from that location, and move the new POD Farm 2.51 plug-in files to that same location.

• On Windows Vista/7, they are located in:  C:\Program Files(x86)\Line6\POD Farm 2\VST\Line 6

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.