These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

How to control the volume of sound
by limyu_miu on 2011-12-18 08:21:28

Hello everyone,

I am a new user of hd 500, and I need your help, especially those who use cubase for recording

The problem is this: The volume of POD is so small compared to the volume of the original song I'm trying to cover (even though I made my channel volume full, it can't be heard while my backing track is on play) .

and consider that if I increase the master volume, the volume of the backing track goes up as well.

Example->using Cubase, I load my backing track.mp3 into the first track and try to record on the second track (I tried to attach how it looks like but seems like it's not working, if you tell me your email then i can send you the snapshot of how I'm trying to record)

I don't want to lower the volume of my backing track since I don't want to make a least difference with the original song.

is there any way I can increase the volume of pod while monitoring? please help this newbie guys

if there is anyone using cubase as a recording medium, could you teach me how I can do that?

Re: How to control the volume of sound
by silverhead on 2011-12-18 08:25:06

Have you tried using the control panel - Line 6 Audio-MIDI devices? On the Inputs and Recording tab adjust the Hardware Monitor slider.

by limyu_miu on 2011-12-18 08:47:00

pod.jpgyes I did, and this is how it looks like when i'm recording

(I don't want to increase the track volume neither lower the track volume of backing track ..) [if that's the only way how can i minimize the difference? ]

by Line6Hugo on 2011-12-22 10:08:15

Please refer to this other duplicate thread of the same question that you created for the correct answer:

http://line6.com/support/thread/76553

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.