These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

44 magnum Pedals
by sloppyfingers on 2011-12-18 19:33:23

Any-one try these out with the pod HD'S?..I thought I read some feedback where the 22 calibre may colour the sound too much, so I thought the 44 magnum may not break up so quickly and be good enough with a 1x12 for those quick lil jams.

http://www.ehx.com/products/44-magnum]]>

BasicallyI have my big rig set ..I have a rack stereo tube marshall power amp with a 1960 cab..I never played played with it too much, but it sounds killer with my hd500. I'm just looking for a smaller set-up..The other option is the fender Blues Junior or the Marshall tube 5 watter..I can go straight into the front of either of these.

Sorry if this is a repetitive question, which has been beaten to death..Just looking for feedback on people that have tried any of these smaller  portable set-ups.

And now, after the fact, I found some feedback on this subject, so sorry about double posting this.

Re: 44 magnum Pedals
by Line6david on 2011-12-21 17:38:13

Hi,

The 44 Magnum pedal should work fine as a power amp between the HD500 and a 1X12 speaker cab.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: 44 magnum Pedals
by JTSC777 on 2012-10-30 09:49:51

Egnater Tweaker or any small tube head and a 1x12 cab will really warm up your HD unit and be plenty loud.My HD300 sounds great through the effect loop of this setup! Have Fun!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.