These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Saving a preset on POD HD400
by EmoPenguin on 2011-12-26 09:51:09

I thought saving a preset manually would be easy, but so far it's impossible.

I got and HD400 for christmas, and have been playing with it nonstop since. I wanted to save a preset that I perfected for an intro to one of my band's songs. I pressed save, changed the name, changed the location to 32A as it was empty, and pressed save again. 32A was still empty. I tried it again, same thing. Tried saving to a different location, didn't save. Tried pretty much everything and it won't save. I went online to the manual to see if I was doing it right and sure enough I was.

Am I missing a step? I know I can just do it on my computer, but I know I'll need to make new presets and edit my presets when I'm at practice, where we don't have a computer.

Re: Saving a preset on POD HD400
by glenneke on 2011-12-26 10:17:50

Strange normally this has to work. The fist thing i would do is saving to other locations, if that's not gonna help.. try shutting your pod off and on again. Try it again if you have no luck try it once more a couple off times.

You can also try to reset the pod.

by EmoPenguin on 2011-12-26 10:33:33

How do you reset it?

by glenneke on 2011-12-26 10:43:10

Here is a link to Line 6 device factory reset procedures.

http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-4499

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.